If you have changed your mind on your purchase we will be happy to refund qualifying purchases returned within 7 working days of receiving your order. The item must be unworn and in a re-saleable condition with all original packaging. Please note any orders that qualified for free delivery will have postage costs deducted from the refund amount according to our shipping rates.
No refunds on clearance sale items. Rings must have size tab attached. Earrings are non-returnable due to hygiene. If you find a fault with your item/order please notify us within 24hrs of receiving the goods. All items are quality checked before shipping. Tarnishing or discolouration due to chemical contact, perfumes, heat exposure and general wear and tear is not a product fault. Please see our jewellery care instructions on how to best care for your items. Please contact us with "Customer return" + your order number in the email subject and in the body of your email list the item(s) you'd like to return & reason. We will respond instructions on how to return your item. Please note any item(s) received in unsaleable condition will be rejected for a refund. This includes any items poorly repackaged and damaged in transit back to us. Please note: Any parcels returned to us by Royal Mail due to the customer entering an invalid/incomplete address will be refunded upon receipt minus delivery costs. If your order was eligible for free delivery the standard rate of delivery for your region will be deducted.
Please follow the steps below to return your parcel to us:
• Re-pack the item in the original padded parcel envelope or suitable alternative with all original packaging attached & gift bags.
• Clearly label the package with the return address we provide once the return has been approved.
• Arrange postage and return the package via the Post Office ensuring you obtain a proof of postage receipt and keep safe until you have received your refund. We recommend using a trackable shipping option. This will enable you to receive your refund if the parcel is lost in transit. We unfortunately cannot refund any items lost in transit and untraceable.
• Being a small business we cannot offer free returns. Return postage costs will be the customers’ responsibility. Original shipping costs are also non-refundable.
• Once your return is received and inspected, a full refund of the item(s) (excluding any delivery charges) will be processed to the original payment method. It usually takes up to 10 working days. We will contact you to confirm refund processing.
Please follow the steps below to return your parcel to us: • Re-pack the item in the original padded parcel envelope or suitable alternative with all original packaging attached & gift bags. • Clearly label the package with the return address we provide once the return has been approved. • All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Please mark your parcel as ‘returned goods’ to avoid being charged any duties. We do not refund international customs taxes or sales charges. • Please ensure you obtain proof of postage this is very important if the parcel gets lost in transit! Using a trackable service is highly recommended also as this will ensure you get a refund if anything goes wrong.